Kevin jokes that he’s like a cactus. He only needs a little water and care. Funny guy! Truth is…he’s more like a succulent plant that needs gentle misting and constant care. He’s worth it though. After all, he’s God’s boy and deserves all the love and help I have to share. He’s my #1 ministry – above kids, church, work.
Well, this morning I woke up with an urgency to pray more FOR Kevin, not just WITH Kevin. God reminding me how I can get so busy doing things for Kevin, that I neglect what will help him most. And, so, I prayed that he would…
- Grow in his love and revelation for Jesus
- Live in God’s plan – full of faith, obedient.
- Cooperate with the Holy Spirit – humble, teachable, discerning.
- Lead with wisdom, grace, integrity.
- Be fruitful in all his labor
- Trust God enough to dream bigger dreams.
- Be healthy, strong, youthful, and energitic.
- Enjoy fulfilling relationships – marriage, family, friends.
- Have fun! Laugh. Be happy.
If you aren’t praying for your husband, who will? Cover him with God’s presence. Speak God’s word over his life. Fight the good fight of faith with the prophetic words God has given him. Your prayers will have a huge impact on your man. God will move his insurmountable mountains. And, God will answer the smallest needs with pin point accuracy.
Pray about everything. With grateful hearts, offer up your prayers and requests to God. Philippians 4:6