Happy New Year! I love this time of year. New beginnings. New doors of opportunities. New vision. I am convinced to my core that God wants you (and I) to have,not just a better year, but the BEST year of our lives thus far. How do I know this? Well, God has been whispering this in my ear for the last 2 weeks. And, He confirms this promise in HIs word too…
Forget the past — it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. SEE, I have already begun it! Do you not see it? Isaiah 43:18-19
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him. I Corinthians 2:9
I’d like to encourage you to skip the resolutions and try RESOLVE in 2017! Resolve is a definite determination of where you want to go and what you want to do. Resolve is like digging your heels in. Come hell or high water, I resolve to….
To help you get started, here’s few of my suggestions:
- I resolve to look forward, not backward.
- I resolve to start strong AND finish strong.
- I resolve to passionately love my husband, kids, grandkids, church.
- I resolve to live healed — no regret; no shame; no unforgiveness.
- I resolve to dream bigger!
- I resolve to live by faith & take greater risks with God.
So, once again, Happy New Year! Put your seatbelt on. It’s going to be quite a ride.